ThinkSoil Updates - Mockups for Review
These jpg image proofs are large, when viewing in a browser window, remember to click to zoom in 100% on the image
Test Results Update
- 5/26 - New Results Version
We have posted updates to the staging copy of the test results page http://think-soil.com/Test-Results-New?resultid=530
New Results - Staging Copy
You can check in to see new elements such as:
- Initial rollover box with style/color (need text in place)
- Rollover help box for the SF Calculator
- Interleaved results of products with seasons (need further text changes in place, but products are mixing in with seasons)
- The Print Friendly button/action is in place (but NOTE! The page is still in progress, so we have it printing, but not yet especially formatted/fixed for printing sizes)
- The Save as PDF action is in place and works to generate a PDF of the results (same note with layout and also note that it is currently loading/creating a PDF of the live Results page vs this staging copy).
- 5/18 - New Results Version
We have setup a staging/testing copy of the new version of the RESULTS page. The link to this work-in-progress version will change and update as we continue making additions based on design tweaks and as we finalize the code in place.
Home Page / Marketing Site
- 5/31 Rotator Updates
Updates for 5/31
- 5/19 - Home Page Updates
Updates for 5/19
- 5/17 - Home Page Updates
Updates for 5/17
- 5/11 - Home New
We have setup a staging/testing copy of the new version of the home page. The link to this work-in-progress version of the home page will continue to change and update as we continue making additions based on design tweaks and as we finalize the code in place.
NOTES & MOCKUPS ARCHIVE
- 5/10 - Home Page Updates
Following the initial set of wireframes and mockups useful for discuss as we move toward a final version to use as a guide during development. These mockups are for the main mareketing website pages and show updates to the home page and additional pages.
- 4/25 - Home Page Update
- Home Page Concept 1 round 2
This updated mockup includes revised header with navigation, logo updates, and primarily the revised items/images for the step process ribbons.
- 5/1 - Updated Home Page Rotators
The following is a list of all the existing rotator / header background images which are already present in the system. We may wish to review and reuse these as well.
- 5/5 - New Stand-Alone Pages
Test Results Updates
The Test Results page is more complex and will need discussion to describe intended functions for rollovers and display and wizard/helper tools planned for the page. The goal is to force users through the process of entering information to see their results and drive product purchases.
- 4/26 - Test Result Page Update
- 4/13 - Home Page Update Options
- The updates to the home page are intented to make the purchase action more ovious while explaining more of the steps in the cycle to a user when glancing at the page. If the user gets the message that there are steps PAST receiving their soil analysis results, then the goal is reached.
- Home Page Concept 1 - single focus
In this concept, the majority of content is removed from the home page, the rest will be on other pages of the site. The most important focus of this page is geeting users to purchase and start the process. The purchase form will have elements on rollover which help explain the items being selected / on hover.
NOTE: missing in this mockup is a new menu navigation for the site which will show main namv items including the process page and video "how it works" page.
- Home Page Concept 2 - Process Promoted - Option A (Ribbon Steps)
Home Page Concept 2 - Process Promoted - Option B (Circle Arrows)
In this version of an updated home page, the process graphic is present on the home page, it presents "Step 1,2,3,4" visuals which help explain that there are several steps to the process. The two Options (A / B) show one style (ribbon) which allows for more space for text and information with each step, and the other, a more circle workflow diagram style.
- FAQ Page
Regardless of home page direction, we recommend having separate pages for the FAQ, Process Diagram and How It Works content. This will add to the number of pages on the site and allow more room for text and descriptions.
- 4/13 - Test Result Update Options
- The updates to the test result page are intended to make sure the user completes the step of setting type of growing and SF to see full results. By moving this forward to the top of the page and adding other process/step indications, the user is directed through the process.
- Results Page Initial View
(Rollover Growing Field) (Rollover Growing Field)
This set of mockups show several changes to the results page including the growing-type form proposed features for rollover tips/hints and the "guiding arrow" which will move as the user scrolls down the page and completes each step. Popup/Detail pages will be explained as we review this page together.